Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy

When I was a young I would always have the same issues arise, FIGHTING!! It was hard to over come I have always been a hothead, which means I get mad really fast even over the little things. People know that they could pick at me easily so they would do it almost everyday. Over the years I got in many fights until one day I got talked to about it. I soon realized that fighting was the thing taking me in and out of school. Fighting was a life that I had to get over, so to get over it I had to find a different way to get my anger out. I started to find real friends to talk to, they would always tell me fighting is the easy way out a real man would walk away. Now when I am thinking about fighting I take a deep breath and walk away even if it's to hard I still try to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment