Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Input for Staff-Teacher Conferences Paragraph

I don't really think my grade is the way it should be, I think I can work harder to get a better grade. The reason for me having this grade was the lack of doing my homework which ended up to me doing it in class which made me miss my warm-ups in class. In class I am good at everything beside the homework issue, I know how to do almost everything but I don't put the time in. The challenges I face is asking for help and doing my work. To improve my grade I just need to stay on top of my work, which means class, and homework. The only way campus adults can help me is if I ask for the help so it's not really on them is on me do ask for the help from them. Also Ms. Priester is here to teach me all she needs to do is make sure I am able to get my homework done that's about it. By the end of this quarter I want to get a high D or C do to the fact that my grade was so low that I can't get it higher than that.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Besttiee have fun with that, you can do it I know you can just use that "big" brain you have and ask people its so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broderick, I agree. I think you can earn a C, maybe even a B, if you keep working hard. :)

    ReplyDelete