Tuesday, September 21, 2010

“Two Kinds” Conflict Experience Paragraph


It was a friday, the week was over and I my friends wanted me to go out. I know when i get back home from pass that they would drug tested me. My friend asked me, "Do you still smoke." I looked at him and told him that I gave that all up. He looked at me and he tried to make me smoke it by telling me that there's nothing bad about it, he was like remember the old times when we do it together. By that time my head was racing I know that if I kept thinking about it it would make me want to do it. I got up and told him if your my friend then it doesn't matter if i smoke with you or not. By that time he was mad he said,"You changed on me for what?" I felt like this wasn't something to keep talking about so i decided to walk away and mind my on business, and from that day i ever smoked again.

2 comments:

  1. Don't for get to check spelling and grammar twice before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you gave up smoking. Before you post sometthing up make sure for spelling.

    ReplyDelete