Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

My future is full of bright light and fame, "After college though." I see myself making it far in life one because no matter what I know giving up is not an option in my life, I know I want to better in life then other people that I know that have not been enjoying life do to the past. I want to go into college for business, that has always been on of my dreams, to own my own business. Also in college I do plan on playing football and try to be the best I can be in that also. After the hard work of college I plan on being a coach here at SPA, also I plan to get another job. I hope to be successful in almost everything I put my heart to. My future will be what I make of it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I never expected for you to say this. I also didn't know you wanted to open you own business. I think that you are bright and can do what ever you put your mind to. I believe that you can achieve your goal if you work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny Tierra I though the same thing when I read this too! Broderick your futrue is bright and maybe one day I will se you because I want to be a teacher here at SPA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broderick you are very intelligent. I see you doing great things in the future. Great blog post. Very honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of business would you like to own?

    ReplyDelete