Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Post Title: End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

This year was really hard for me but the hardest time was when I had left for Detox. I didn't enjoy being gone for the five weeks I was gone. I learned from being gone that it is the little things inlife that you need to live up becuase you never know when it can be taken away. I liked the fact that the other kids in the house could relate to why I had did the things I did and why it was hard to stop. Coming back to SPA I came in as a some what new kid but I still had to change in other ways to make me feel better. I hope that I will never have that need to go back to Detox becuase I never would have thought that I needed to go in the first place.

4 comments:

  1. I hope so to Broderick, I don't want to see you leave again. I'm here for you if you need help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think going to detox was worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glade you went to detox to get help. But I'm also happy that your trying hard to do good in school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that you came back and that your are trying I believe that you can do anything if u wnated.

    ReplyDelete