Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Cranes" Before You Read: Duty

A few years back I was sitting at home with all the other kid in my house and I was asked to pull a joke on my overnight, at first I ended up agreeing with it until I found out that it had something to do with his pillow, shoes and other personal things he took with him to work. I ened up telling them that what they was about to do is not cool, and me being a lover of shoes and everything I kind of felt what the overnight was about to feel when he woke up. I ended up going to my room and they ended up staying up late to pull the joke. The next morning the overnight was over his head mad and the three kids that did it gave it away by not going to school the next day becuase they did not get the rest needed and also becuase one of the younger kids ended up telling someone else about it. I was happy I did not do the joke with them and I put myself in the overnight's shoes that day.

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the final thought in this paragraph! I also agree that pranks should not involve people's personal belongings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree, what a well wrote paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found very interesting that you understood the story "Cranes". It took me three or four times to understand it!

    ReplyDelete