Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the last two years, I have improved in my writing. I have always been a great writer but working with Ms. Priester over the last two years has helped me understand how to put more feelings into the write and also more details. For the reading part I have also improve but not as much as I wanted, do to the fact that I do not spend time reading books or anything like that.

Speaking in front of people are one of the easies things that I can graded in because I love having all eyes on me and also because I know that you can not be scared or worried to share in college. As for group working stills I don't really do well with other people because I like to work at my own speed and take my time on the work that is give. Technology skills have been a key in the last two years I have spent so much time working on the computer that I believe I am a computer. I am able to create online sites and other interesting thing.

The last two years has been a lot of work but it all ended up being paid of in the long run, I am also really happy to say that I had the chance to work with Ms. Priester.

3 comments:

  1. The speaking part sounds exactly like you. I agree I like to work by myself I feel it is less stressful. Over all I think that you have a really good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet, I think you like having Ms.Priester as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described how Ms. Priester taught you how to write with your feelings. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete