Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

Well this weekend was not what I wanted it to be, over the weekend we had drama everywhere you looked. I did not have a good weekend, I just think that we need to stop all the drama. We live here and we got to see eachother everyday so why fight and all that. But besides all the drama for me I hope I can grow from it. I really understand that it is time to move on in life and stop all thew little games and grow to become a man. Time is short and life is also too short so live it up before your time is up, that what I live by now.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah it is time to grow up and I plan to do the same thing, nice to see that you are growing up at least on the inside! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your blog post because people created pointless drama and it does effect the entire campus. It's good to see that detox did have a positive effect on you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your post. Capitalize the begging of your sentences. I am happy to hear you think that it is time to move on in life. But remember to read over you post before you post them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB BESTFRIEND... i agree with your post. Keep up the good work!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job dont let the drama effect you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude this is the perfect post. I hate how these little kids always start stuff, why can't they keep it to themselves. Great post Broderick.

    ReplyDelete