Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Narrative

Over the winter break I had a good time, just the fact that I didn’t have school and I was with my family made it even better. But there was one thing that made my break even better, while I was on pass my brother and I went to the Holiday Bowl which is college football. When I was sitting at the game looking at people that have been playing football all their life and living up to their dreams which made me think that maybe it’s my turn to do the same. Also spending time with my brother was a blast I haven’t seen him in a long time and it’s good to see the change in him. Even though he gets in trouble nonstop I still think he means well. At the game I seen other people that I know from SPA, and I got to meet their families too. If I could sum it all up the game was something that I won’t forget.

A few days after the game we had a little dance on campus even though that wasn’t my plan to stay on campus during New Years I still made it fun. At the dance I really wanted to talk to someone that I haven’t talk to since the start of freshman year. During the whole dance I was trying to find away to go up to her and just say, “Hey” or something. At the last thirty minutes of the dance I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to dance. The whole time that I was thinking about going up to her she was waiting for it to happen so that was funny to find out. Break is how you make it and I made my break a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment