Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery

My dream house will be in a nice relaxing place some where that my family and I can enjoy. The house would be huge, inside the house there will be a bowling area that you need to pay to go inside. To add on to that there will be a movie room for the ppl that just want to get away from everyone. Outside I would have a pool and a hot tub, also I will have all my cars parked out front of my house. The house will be protected by bricks and a get to leave or come into. In the back of the house I will have a football filed so I can have a place train. On the bottom floor in my house there will be a basketball court to shoot around at. The next floor There would be a game room with games from the old days and the newer games to, this room will be for the younger kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to show some love to your blog. It's looking good!

    ReplyDelete