Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"The Cold Equations" from Marilyn's Point of View

When I was a child around the age of eight I would always get into stuff, like the candy jar my foster parents had. It took them weeks to realize what was going on. One day after school I went to get some candy not knowing that there was a fake spider and a note in the jar. I opened up the jar and I jumped higher than I ever just. I dropped the jars and the glass broke and then I seen the note that stated. “No needs to take just ask.” From that day I promised to ask before I take something.

10 comments:

  1. hahaha! That's super funny! Sounds like they were pretty nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! John can't spell keep, funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that was funny. A fake spider with a note in the jar. Not bad maybe I should use that trick one day. John, what is up with your spelling. Check it twice before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you had fun. I know I would have. Keep up the good work Broderick, your very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny a fake spider wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Broderick thats what you get. No I am just playing, this is very good keep up the good work big cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY BESTFRIEND... NICE BLOG IT WAS PREETY FUNNY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! IFLY!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Broderick, I like this blog. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha wow Broderick. That's a great paragraph. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete