Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"The Cold Equations" from Marilyn's Point of View

It was a nice day I spent most of my time helping out the young kids and cleaning up after the old. I had three gold rippins for being the nice and helpful kid in the town. The prince had invited me of a day at his park, the park that no one ever gets to go to. In the park there was lots of pigs and no follow I guess it's was becuase the pig would eat them. Well anyways as I well as I walked I seen this big dog or wolf. I started to run and jumped into a bush. I was scared I started to move so I could make a break for the front gate. The wolf hearded me and jumped into the bush then everything went black.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you read and/or understood the directions correctly. You were supposed to include a topic sentence stating the name of the story, the current point of view, and the new point of view. Then you had to share at least three details from the story and explain how each would be different if told from Marilyn’s point of view. Finally, you were to end with a closing sentence that explains how point of view affects a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Broderick,
    I think you should add some gadgets and games on your blog to make it more intertaining.

    ReplyDelete