Monday, October 4, 2010

Autobiographical Narrative - Prewriting - Memorable Days

    1. In a football game I got a concussion. Even though I don't really know what happened the pain I will never forget.
    2. The day I busted open my head in basketball.
    3. When I was little I got token way from my family.
    4. My day I went to the D.C. trip in middle school.
    5. The death of my 21 year old brother.
    6. When I was like six or seven I was racing someone and I ran into a poll of the gate and busted my eyebrow open.
    7. When I was 10 I got in the biggest car crash of my life.
    8. The day my mom left to move to New York without her two youngest kids
    9. When I was younger I bushed open my lip on a sharp pointed type thing.
    10. The day I had a fever of 199.

6 comments:

  1. I think you should write about #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broderick, some of these events are not written in sentences or are missing proper punctuation. Some events are also missing conflict and setting.
    Please read and follow directions carefully and proofread your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broderick I lost my brother too, but he was 27 when he died.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww poor brodiee.I was there and I was so scared I started crying I didn't know what to do.I thought you were dying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that day when you slide into the blue thing and busted your head. Everyone was so worried about you.

    ReplyDelete