Tuesday, March 8, 2011

“Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?” Enlist Paragraph


I would never enlist in the military because I am spending time and work into something that can take my life at anytime. I won’t be able to sit down with my family or friends. If I had a wife and kids I wouldn't want them worrying if I was going to come home for the holidays or any other days. Being in the military is not the way it should be, you would think that people with time would be a little more respected but no everyone is treated in different ways. Also after joining it would be hard to find a job because people aren't looking to see if you have been in a war they are looking to see if you have the skills to work and the work area.

7 comments:

  1. Great post Broderick. Keep up the great work. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute... I hope that you do get a loving wife and kids, fighting is not the answer and war is just another way of "death for many".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't risk my life! haha You should go and read my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just wanted to let you know that this picture is awsome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WERE DID YOU GO ,GREAT POST BRO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats funnii how this is the last post you wrote... Where did you go???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job Broderick, keep it up. Oh and welcome back we missed you.

    ReplyDelete