Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE

I don't really think much about the CAHSEE because I won't be taking it this year. But I plan on preparing for it the rest of this year and next year too. I don't think it will be to hard but I will take a lot of time because I want to take my time so I can pass it on the first go. Since I wont be taking it i think the studies skills that I learned this year will come handy in the long run so i plan on running with the skills I have now to help me pass the CAHSEE.

5 comments:

  1. Broderick I like your post a lot and I like how you have faith in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if you tried your hardest you will acheive a F for FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC post Brodrick!!! I like it alot! keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a smart thing to do, and its also a good reason to study and work to pass!

    ReplyDelete