Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

Today was a very good day even with all the drama that I had it was still fun. I feel like being in a relationship here on campus is hard because you see that person to much. I say that because I had a relationship that went down hill. This week we talked a lot about love, I believe love is when the person you "love" will never hurt you or say anything to hurt you. Also when the person you love can tell you EVERYTHING no matter how hard or bad the issue is. Additional love is when you will never let that person go for any reason unless its really time for you two to grow apart. I came to understand all this in the last year or two.

2 comments:

  1. Thats sounds cool, I hope that someone comes along and you feel that way. Also I did my free post on love haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete