Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twenty-Five Random Things

I like to sleep on the right side of my body.
I can’t sleep without music and the light off.
My favorite food is pizza and fried chicken.
My lucky number is twenty-four and my girlfriend’s is seven so we call it 24/7.
When I get hungry I like to make peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches, to kill my hunger.
I picture myself making shoes when I get older.
I tend to make funny jokes at the wrong time.
I’m a morning person, people tell me that i get to high-per.
I have more friend that family.
I hate to loss in anything i wont let anyone win they would need to do it with skills.
My favorite colors are blue, purple, and black.
I still like to read Cat N’ The Hat.
When I get sick I get sick for a long period of time.
I’ve been to New York over night.
I love to air plains at night when its raining.
I always wanted to go camping for a week.
I’m really cocky when it comes to anything (sports, looks, school and so on).
I hate fish it makes me sick!
When I grow up I want to see a Super Bowl.
My biggies dream is to make it to the pros (NFL or NBA).
I hate when people don’t listen to me.
My favorite pet name Poca i don’t why.
I love to eat every two minutes.
I have the best eye sight in my family.
I can't say my ABC backward if you give me time to think about it.

10 comments:

  1. Bro, I can't sleep with the light on either! I hate losing to. Good thing we never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one, i'm pretty sure anybody can do that if you give them the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I agree with Marcus I never lose, but it's great you feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish makes me sick too! It smells and tastes nasty too! and I still like the Cat N' the Hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow thats cute 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so creative and your 25 things are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was younger, I was afraid to eat fish because of the bones. But now, I enjoy it. I fact, I am having tilapia for dinner tonight.

    (By the way, this font is really hard to read.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is funny! I can`t sleep with lights on, even when Tierra had her freaking lava lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah this is random but you forgot you like to say BOOTY TICKLED ALOT

    ReplyDelete